LINQ ConferenceMay 11 2015
This year the LINQ Conference will take place in Brussels, on 11-13 May 2015. The motto of this edition of the international conference is: 'The Need for Change in Education: Openness as Default?'.
Continuing the successful series of conferences from 2013 in Rome and 2014 in Crete, LINQ returns to the location of its first edition, Brussels, to discuss the place of open education and research in contemporary society. From 11 to 13 May 2015, LINQ will convene international learning experts and practitioners from all educational sectors. Interested parties are invited to submit research papers, project overviews, and workshop proposals on the following themes by 4 February, 2015:
- Vision and needs for change in education through open learning worldwide
- Strategies and implementations of openness in learning processes
- Global aspects of high-quality open education
- Quality indicators and methods to describe, measure and evaluate quality for open education, OER and MOOCs
- Conceptual contributions on new and innovative quality models, methodologies, standards and approaches for open education and e-learning
- Practical experiences and reports with implementations of quality approaches for open education
- Competences required by institutions as well as by learners for designing, practicing and improving the quality of open learning
- Methodologies for and experience of increased recognition of open learning in formal, non-formal and informal learning, education and training
- Certification of open education and e-learning in institutions, programs & courses
- Integrated innovation and quality approaches for opening up education
- International, national and regional quality projects related to the themes of the conference.
All information available from the conference web site.